!@*^~

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BLogging fun

I'm amazed at how popular blogging has become. I first heard about blogs a few years ago and didn't pay close attention to it. Through our readings in class I have discovered how much more there is to a blog. I had thought a blog was just a glorified message board. It is much more than that. As a future teacher, I can use a blog to communicate with my students and my students will be able to give me feedback. I am looking forward to learning more.

2 comments:

  1. I like your wedding picture it is cute. I see you like the Patriot so does my husband. He's a huge fan since he was a very young boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! a comment posted on 1/6 and never found. we should just store all these forgotten comments in some forgotten comment filing cabinet somewhere in the forgotten backroom at 2?2 forgotten comment lane in forgottencommentland.

    if it's any consolation, i think the picture is cute as well.

    ReplyDelete

Silly Puppy

Silly Puppy! on PhotoPeach